Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 22, 2014
4:51:19 PM
View profile
s3 update - uconnect issue

I updated my s3 to the 4.3 software. WHat a mistake. Before I updated when I would get a text message my uconnect would come on and say new text message from who sent the messsage. After I updated now my uconnect says new text message from no number available. I am assuming this is from me updating to the 4.3. When someone calls me it's fine the information shows up its just with the text messages. Anyone know how to fix this?? Plus I can still use my phone to play music but it no longer shows me on the radio the name of the track I am playing. Anyone have any ideas? I will try anything now.THanks!

I updated my s3 to the 4.3 software. WHat a mistake. Before I updated when I would get a text message my uconnect would come on and say new text message from who sent the messsage. After I updated now my uconnect says new text message from no number available. I am assuming this is from me updating to the 4.3. When someone calls me it's fine the information shows up its just with the text messages. Anyone know how to fix this?? Plus I can still use my phone to play music but it no longer shows me on the radio the name of the track I am playing. Anyone have any ideas? I will try anything now.THanks!

s3 update - uconnect issue

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2014 5:51:31 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @chrissy126 

Are your contact saved to a phone or a SIM card? That might make a difference. I would first try a power cycle by removing and restarting the phone. See if that helps

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @chrissy126 

Are your contact saved to a phone or a SIM card? That might make a difference. I would first try a power cycle by removing and restarting the phone. See if that helps

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: s3 update - uconnect issue

2 of 2 (4,710 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments