Wireless Forums

Posted Feb 19, 2013
4:40:00 PM
View profile
"Queued for sending"
I got a new phone a few days ago, a Sony Xperia ion and whenever I try to send a picture message it says "Queued for sending" and the message won't send.I can send regular text messages and the phone's internet is working so I have no idea why I can't send picture messages.
I got a new phone a few days ago, a Sony Xperia ion and whenever I try to send a picture message it says "Queued for sending" and the message won't send.I can send regular text messages and the phone's internet is working so I have no idea why I can't send picture messages.

"Queued for sending"

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2013 8:24:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Hi alexsony! I thought I'd ask you this, and it's just a guess on my part and hopefully the answer you're looking for...is your data connection turned ON?? Are you using WIFI when trying to send your picture messages (MMS)?? If you're on WIFI, you will not be able to send/receive picture messages (MMS) ...your data connection needs to be enabled. Text messages WILL go through when on WIFI, however.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hi alexsony! I thought I'd ask you this, and it's just a guess on my part and hopefully the answer you're looking for...is your data connection turned ON?? Are you using WIFI when trying to send your picture messages (MMS)?? If you're on WIFI, you will not be able to send/receive picture messages (MMS) ...your data connection needs to be enabled. Text messages WILL go through when on WIFI, however.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: "Queued for sending"

2 of 2 (911 Views)