Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 29, 2013
9:42:41 AM
View profile
pink note 3
Good morning. I wanted to know. If at&t is going to get in the pink note 3. I am currently a sprint customer. Going on 10 years. I would like to switch to at&t. Waiting on the pink note 3. If so, when?
Good morning. I wanted to know. If at&t is going to get in the pink note 3. I am currently a sprint customer. Going on 10 years. I would like to switch to at&t. Waiting on the pink note 3. If so, when?

pink note 3

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 12:20:36 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, kelleye4!

Thanks for posting. We don't have any information at this time about whether or not AT&T plans to offer the Note 3 in pink. Please feel free to check back regularly by clicking on the link below.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, kelleye4!

Thanks for posting. We don't have any information at this time about whether or not AT&T plans to offer the Note 3 in pink. Please feel free to check back regularly by clicking on the link below.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: pink note 3

2 of 3 (6,327 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 17, 2013 3:43:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You can get a white or black Note 3 and get the pink S View cover to go with it.

You can get a white or black Note 3 and get the pink S View cover to go with it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: pink note 3

3 of 3 (6,311 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments