Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 22, 2013
7:54:07 PM
View profile
. phone will not let me get my hotspot so i can tether.
Help please have an HTC inspire 4g now with tmobile phone will not let me make it a hotspot.
Help please have an HTC inspire 4g now with tmobile phone will not let me make it a hotspot.

. phone will not let me get my hotspot so i can tether.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2013 12:27:55 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, mrodriguez606!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your phone is not tethering. Since you are with T-mobile, I recommend you contact their support team either via their community or over the phone.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, mrodriguez606!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your phone is not tethering. Since you are with T-mobile, I recommend you contact their support team either via their community or over the phone.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: . phone will not let me get my hotspot so i can tether.

2 of 2 (5,232 Views)