Explore & discover

Helpful Links

phone shut off.

Tutor

phone shut off.

my girlfriends phone is telling me the person u are calling is unreachable pps6180 the person you calling is not accepting calls at this time? what's does mean phone shutoff out of service disconnected number etc.

Message 4 of 9
Tutor

pps 6180

my girlfriends phone is telling me the person u are calling is unreachable pps6180 the person you calling is not accepting calls at this time? what's does mean phone shutoff out of service disconnected number etc.

Message 1 of 9
Tutor

pps 6180

Message 2 of 9
Tutor

pps6180

Message 3 of 9
Tutor

phone shut off

I was texting her at 230am Michigan time try calling her and that's when I got the massage 

Message 5 of 9
ACE - Professor

Re: phone shut off.

Most likely, it's currently out of service.

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 9
Tutor

yup I thought so thank you so much lilybell2 very much. this is a stress reliever.. I m worried about her hehe.

Message 7 of 9
Tutor

lilybell2 now if I call her number off a texting app and it rings 1 2 or 3 times and doesn't say nothing and just go quiet that would mean what? her phone is shut off. not going to a voicemail 

Message 8 of 9
ACE - Professor

If her phone is prepaid, it just might be out of minutes. 

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support