For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
brad28's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, August 16th, 2019 9:11 PM

phone shut off.

my girlfriends phone is telling me the person u are calling is unreachable pps6180 the person you calling is not accepting calls at this time? what's does mean phone shutoff out of service disconnected number etc.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

my girlfriends phone is telling me the person u are calling is unreachable pps6180 the person you calling is not accepting calls at this time? what's does mean phone shutoff out of service disconnected number etc.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I was texting her at 230am Michigan time try calling her and that's when I got the massage 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

5 years ago

Most likely, it's currently out of service.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

yup I thought so thank you so much lilybell2 very much. this is a stress reliever.. I m worried about her hehe.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

lilybell2 now if I call her number off a texting app and it rings 1 2 or 3 times and doesn't say nothing and just go quiet that would mean what? her phone is shut off. not going to a voicemail 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

5 years ago

If her phone is prepaid, it just might be out of minutes. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.