Helpful Links

not receiving all segments of text messages Samsung galaxy s3

Contributor

not receiving all segments of text messages Samsung galaxy s3

The last few days my Samsung Galaxy S3 is having text message issues. If a text is more than one segment long I will either get only the first or last segment. One text came thru in the preview field at the top of the phone, but then when I went to the text message area the text was not there (making me wonder what other texts I may be missing). Help! Please Smiley Happy My friends are getting fustrated that I'm not receiving all of their messages. 

I have tried to both restart and take the battery out to reset. I also, did a system update.
Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: not receiving all segments of text messages Samsung galaxy s3

I have actually been having a similar issue with the I777 GSII. It just started happening in the last 2-3 weeks. I often get a piece of an old text message attached to a new one or a text message just shows up days after it was sent. There really is no way of knowing if anything is missed.

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: not receiving all segments of text messages Samsung galaxy s3

Thanks for the reply! I just called ATT tech support and they did a few things so hopefully it should fix everything. 

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support