The Samsung Galaxy S24
braxtyn's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 19th, 2018 7:09 PM

AT&T network unlock code

i have an lg gs390 ...imei #[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] i need the network unlock code so i can use a straighttalk sim

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

6 years ago

All unlocks go through the unlock portal - www.att.com/deviceunlock

And your phone must meet the unlock requirements.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have tried going through your portal to unlock an AT&T phone that have purchased. It is Samsung Galaxy S7 I punched in the code to get the ime number but the portal keeps telling me that this phone is not an AT&T phone. I purchased it from a person who was on AT&T through his daughter-in-law's mother and watched him pay for the phone and know that he was on AT&T what can I do now.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Been trying to unlock for 3 days and keeps sayi g system is down and retry later? I am not an AT&T customer, is there any other way to unlock?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hello im at&t user how to unlock all sim pleasr help me..

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Help me to unlock my samsung s4 at&t

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Okay I have a nokia lumia 920 and it is no longer supported on att network do to network updates i need the unlock code so that i can use it on safelink please respond with answer 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY SMART PHONE? I PURCHASED FROM ANOTHER DEALER,AND WAS NOT AWARE THAT IT WAS LOCKED,IT IS AN ALCATEL?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

my iPhone 6 is a gift from my friend is AT&T carrier, how can I get unlock code for my phone?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

READ THE SOLUTION POST!!   

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I'm a real j.e.r.k. LOL I USED A BAD WORD LOL !!!!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I CALLED MANAGERS  now (if att is concerned) so my statement will be honest and will not be appreciated whatsoever.

ANYBODY THAT THINKS THAT ATT IS WORTH ..... IS PLAIN STUPID.

I will do my best to make this short but .....well...... I'm here now. Really though. I have to go find a lawyer.

Paid outright for brand new phone Feb. 9 2018 Service auto withdraw. Got used replacement phone OVERNIGHT FROM ATT DIRECTLY.... HAD TO WAIT MY 6 MONTHS to UNLOCK. WHY...?."TO MAKE YOU STAY WITH THE SERVICE FOR AT LEAST THAT LONG" ...from the mouths of babes.... no big deal. 6.5 months or so i asked for code.... 6 stories. 2 true. #1 IT IS NOT AN ATT PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #2 ITS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S ACCOUNT....... I SEE ARBITRATE ALL OVER THE PLACE..... WILL NOT HAPPEN.... I ALREADY TRIED....... THEY DIDN'T CARE..... NOW ..... BRAND NEW PHONE LIKE I BOUGHT OR ILL SUE.... Need to call the FTC first....see what they are doing. Look for a lawyer. For the last 3 hours been looking for a good root method.  this is a very short story. don't even try to judge..... I sue....I WILL WIN.... GUARANTEED !!!!!!!!! justrememberme

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.