Explore & discover

Helpful Links

network unlock code free

Highlighted
Contributor

network unlock code free

i have an lg gs390 ...imei #[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] i need the network unlock code so i can use a straighttalk sim

Message 1 of 21
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎02-19-2018 1:22 PM

Re: network unlock code free

All unlocks go through the unlock portal - www.att.com/deviceunlock

And your phone must meet the unlock requirements.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 21
Contributor

I have tried going through your portal to unlock an AT&T phone that have purchased. It is Samsung Galaxy S7 I punched in the code to get the ime number but the portal keeps telling me that this phone is not an AT&T phone. I purchased it from a person who was on AT&T through his daughter-in-law's mother and watched him pay for the phone and know that he was on AT&T what can I do now.

Message 3 of 21
Contributor

Been trying to unlock for 3 days and keeps sayi g system is down and retry later? I am not an AT&T customer, is there any other way to unlock?

Message 4 of 21
Contributor

Hello im at&t user how to unlock all sim pleasr help me..

Message 5 of 21
Contributor

Help me to unlock my samsung s4 at&t

Message 6 of 21
Contributor

Okay I have a nokia lumia 920 and it is no longer supported on att network do to network updates i need the unlock code so that i can use it on safelink please respond with answer 

Message 7 of 21
Contributor

HOW DO I UNLOCK MY SMART PHONE? I PURCHASED FROM ANOTHER DEALER,AND WAS NOT AWARE THAT IT WAS LOCKED,IT IS AN ALCATEL?

Message 8 of 21
Contributor

my iPhone 6 is a gift from my friend is AT&T carrier, how can I get unlock code for my phone?

Message 9 of 21
ACE - Sage

READ THE SOLUTION POST!!   

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (4)
Message 10 of 21

I'm a real j.e.r.k. LOL I USED A BAD WORD LOL !!!!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I CALLED MANAGERS  now (if att is concerned) so my statement will be honest and will not be appreciated whatsoever.

ANYBODY THAT THINKS THAT ATT IS WORTH ..... IS PLAIN STUPID.

I will do my best to make this short but .....well...... I'm here now. Really though. I have to go find a lawyer.

Paid outright for brand new phone Feb. 9 2018 Service auto withdraw. Got used replacement phone OVERNIGHT FROM ATT DIRECTLY.... HAD TO WAIT MY 6 MONTHS to UNLOCK. WHY...?."TO MAKE YOU STAY WITH THE SERVICE FOR AT LEAST THAT LONG" ...from the mouths of babes.... no big deal. 6.5 months or so i asked for code.... 6 stories. 2 true. #1 IT IS NOT AN ATT PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #2 ITS ON SOMEONE ELSE'S ACCOUNT....... I SEE ARBITRATE ALL OVER THE PLACE..... WILL NOT HAPPEN.... I ALREADY TRIED....... THEY DIDN'T CARE..... NOW ..... BRAND NEW PHONE LIKE I BOUGHT OR ILL SUE.... Need to call the FTC first....see what they are doing. Look for a lawyer. For the last 3 hours been looking for a good root method.  this is a very short story. don't even try to judge..... I sue....I WILL WIN.... GUARANTEED !!!!!!!!! justrememberme

Message 11 of 21

How’s that going? Having the exact same issue. 

Message 12 of 21
Contributor

Good afternoon! I received a letter with the unlock code. But my phone asks for PUK code. How do I get it and how to enter it. Pfone ZTE z992. Thank you.  

Message 13 of 21
Contributor

I am trying to unlock my AT&T prepaid LG m150, so I can be able to use any network carrier

Message 14 of 21
Contributor

i have a samsung galaxy Amp prime and need to network unlock my device but need the at&t puk number to unlock it 

Message 15 of 21
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support