music player captivate

Teacher

music player captivate

I have the Samsung Captivate Glide and have been using the stock music player.  A few days ago, it started "skipping".  Every song plays just a few bars and then repeats.  It does this in all modes, on all songs, on all play lists.  Up until a few days ago it worked fine.  I have removed the battery and this did not resolve the problem.  Anyone have any suggestions? 

I am thinking of removing the SD card and then deleting the music app and reloading it...or maybe there is a better music app out there to use?  any advice is appreciated. 

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Professor

Re: music player captivate

Try deleting the cache for the app in Settings>Apps.  Or backup any personal data and try a factory reset.

Message 2 of 3
Former Community Manager

Re: music player captivate

It could be an issue with the SD card itself. 

Try transferring some music to the phone's internal memory and see hear if you still have the problem. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support