Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 16, 2013
7:22:57 AM
View profile
make your phone ring louder.
Samsung Galaxy S3 I was told that you can make it happen through this account. Where would that be?
Samsung Galaxy S3 I was told that you can make it happen through this account. Where would that be?

make your phone ring louder.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 7:24:40 AM
(0)
Contributor
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3

I meant to make it ring "Longer"

2 of 4 (4,305 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 16, 2013 8:00:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Do you mean while trying to call someone? I would dial the number I wish and press the + volume key and the volume should increase within the call.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Do you mean while trying to call someone? I would dial the number I wish and press the + volume key and the volume should increase within the call.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: make your phone ring louder.

3 of 4 (4,291 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 18, 2013 5:10:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

To adjust the time it takes to divert to Voice Mail:

Get the Status:

*#61#[SEND]

The status will report the delay (5, 10, 15.., up to 30) & the phone number where your calls are diverted if there is no answer.

To change it:

**61*[number]**[delay]#[SEND]

Use the number that was reported by the status & the delay can be set to (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30) seconds.

-nfsmith

To adjust the time it takes to divert to Voice Mail:

Get the Status:

*#61#[SEND]

The status will report the delay (5, 10, 15.., up to 30) & the phone number where your calls are diverted if there is no answer.

To change it:

**61*[number]**[delay]#[SEND]

Use the number that was reported by the status & the delay can be set to (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30) seconds.

-nfsmith

Re: I meant to make it ring "Longer"

4 of 4 (4,121 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments