The Samsung Galaxy S24
eacv911's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 5:26 PM

Closed

htc vivid warranty

Hello everyone!!! So Here I am a little **** off.  I just got my fourth HTC Vivid warranty exchange and this one I think worst than the other ones.  First I noticed the pscreen had a little dot in the center ( dead pixel) not a big deal, but then when I plugged it in it seem a little hard to put the cord in.  So as im looking at it it seems the charging port is either bent or broken.  Also it lags a little when oppening apps.  ATT said they'll send me another one last time I spoke with them so far four are junk.  One of the reps told me that "its funny how you're the only one getting all the bad ones", that makes me feel like a scam artist and its not cool.   When I mention that to the last rep she just giggle a little and told me that she was sending me another one.  Is it me or ATT's reps dont give a crap.   I really dont want to call again just to get laught at or be given the run around.  Anyone have any sugestions?  I dont mind getting same phone as long as there isnt any issues with it.  But preffer another phone if HTC is having software problems. 

P.S.  TO ALL MODERATORS HERE I have posted 3 times and it only allows me to post in to the "tones, games, videos, more..." area.  I have tried other ways to post but I keep getting this option only (I have posted in forums before and know how to do it).  

[word filter avoidance]

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

SO IT IS FINAL.  I AM LEAVING ATT FOR GOOD.   FOUR EXCHANGES AND NO HELP.   THATS AWESOME!!!.   I WONDER HOW MANY CUSTOMERS LEAVE BECAUSE CORPORATIONS LIKE THIS NEGLECT THE LITTLE PEOPLE.   

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

11 years ago

In order to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting.

Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.