htc one camera problem.

htc one camera problem.

hi, i have an htc one on android 4.1.2 i would like android 4.3
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Master

Re: htc one camera problem.

This should help: http://androidandme.com/2013/10/news/att-htc-one-android-4-3-update-now-available/

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7

Sure the update was available now it is unavailable I don't know why, and then and camera still working bad, please how can we help me thank you
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Master

I assume you have done this: Settings > About > Software Updates > Check now on your HTC One

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7

I do that the is your phone is up-to-date no update available for your phone, however I have android 4.1.2 can't understand that the current is 4.3
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted

Hi, I bought an HTC one AT&T on Amazon last week I try to update it I can't, I would like to know If the update android 4.3 is always available thanks I'm in port-au-prince Haiti.
Message 6 of 7
Professor

hopdunelprod wrote:
Hi, I bought an HTC one AT&T on Amazon last week I try to update it I can't, I would like to know If the update android 4.3 is always available thanks I'm in port-au-prince Haiti.

You won't receive updates for the AT&T version outside of the USA. 

You can download the RUU from HTC and manually update.  But it will wipe your phone, so backup your personal data first.  Go to the following link and follow the instructions under "Manual system update instructions":

http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-att/news/

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support