The Samsung Galaxy S24
steckel98's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, January 29th, 2014 8:45 PM

htc one 4.4 kitkat

When is the update coming to the HTC one. I'm running 4.3 but want 4.4 and heard it is spouse to come out today the 29th

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Is there a manual download to update the phone using the computer?  I did have to do this to move it to 4.3 but I haven't seen anything documented yet.

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

10 years ago

Regarding the overkill of white color seems that came from Google directly with kitkat.  I wish Google had left the colors alone or at least HTC could of had done some customization for the battery and etc.

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

10 years ago

I've been playing with my HTC One since the update to KitKat and notice the screen after the update was too bright.  Finally switched on auto brightness and it seems to have fixed the issue for now.  Anyone else noticed the screen being too bright?  I have a feeling there is an issue wtih Kitkat since 4.3 didn't have this issue and I wasn't using auto brightness I had the HTC One set to a default set brightness level.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

After the 4.4.2 update on my wife's and my HTC Ones, they were no longer able to connect to WiFi.  Found solution on the web:  In the Advance setting of WiFi (go to settings, WiFi, then click on the 3 dots menu on upper right hand of screen), click on WiFi Direct and change the phone name to HTC One (may be case sensitive, haven't tested).  Once I made this change on each of the phones, they connected with no problems.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Still haven't got the update any help pls
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.