For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
steckel98's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, January 29th, 2014 8:45 PM

htc one 4.4 kitkat

When is the update coming to the HTC one. I'm running 4.3 but want 4.4 and heard it is spouse to come out today the 29th

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

10 years ago

Got up this morning and hit the check for updates and it's downloading on my HTC One now! FINALLY

I'm in Sacramento.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

got the update today and all sorts of issues.  Slow response.  Phone locks up.  Apps dont load.  App updates freeze.  need to constantly restart to get it to come back to life.

I think I should have waited....

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

10 years ago

Us Note 3, S3, S4 sStill waiting on AT&T for ours.   619.9mbs  Some reporting Problems just so you know.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/02/23/att-htc-one-update-to-kitkat-rolling-out-today-with-sense-5-5/ 

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

10 years ago

And of course something doesn't work on my one that use to. My HTC tv remote won't load the tv guide now. Ugh. AT&T has let me down again.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

10 years ago

I now have issues with the HTC one. The HTC tv app won't load the yv guide anymore. Ugh. AT&T I'm almost done with you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

The blinkfeed on my htc one stop working after the update. Don't know what to do with it.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

My HTC One still has not been able to update.  I have tried to change the date and reboot.  Does anyone have anyother options?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I just got the 4.4 kitkat att one update. Its beautiful. I think u have to manually download it. Go to settings and check

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

I have tried manually a bunch.  Just will not do it.

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

10 years ago

You need to manually check for the software update that is how I also got it last night which took 10 minutes to download. I was expecting it to take much longer but seems the At&t server's were not over loaded. 

After the updated I wished HTC had kept the battery icon level in Green and not changed it to white.  

The home screen has way too much stuff in white now which seems to be overkill to look at it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.