The Samsung Galaxy S24
steckel98's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, January 29th, 2014 8:45 PM

htc one 4.4 kitkat

When is the update coming to the HTC one. I'm running 4.3 but want 4.4 and heard it is spouse to come out today the 29th

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

10 years ago

Just Maybe, not too long now.  But never know with AT&T record.

http://www.androidauthority.com/htc-one-att-tmob-348238/ 

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

10 years ago

Right.  Congrats ATT, you now have the honor of being dead last in the update race. Your attempts were too little too late.

But seriously, I know we will have our update soon but with T-Mo getting theirs now you have shown a complete disregard for your customers but letting the competition beat you to the finish line.  Way to go. Your hard work at incompetence has paid off.  Thumbs up.  Pop the corks, time to celebrate.

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

10 years ago

Getting reports of people downloading it NOW on T-Mobile.  564.27MB Update

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I know att isn't the first one to update but I was a long time sprint user and att is still better than sprint ever was that being Said where is our update att ? I just hope they have worked out most of the bugs sprint was notorious for screwing up your device with updates

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Att from what I heard is just about done with it. It should be rolling out within a day or to maybe. But after the HTC I'm going to a nexus 5 or whatever nexus they have or a Google play edition one

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

10 years ago

the insulting part is that we all know the software has received technical approval and is only a matter of hours or days away from OTA, yet AT&T still cna't manage to convey that message to consumers.  they'd rather just police their boards and make sure no one says any bad word about their fearless leader. 

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

10 years ago

Given their history I would be shocked by the sudden increase in transparency.  I don't mind finding out guerilla style when it becomes available but given the one hour difference between the certification updates you would think if ATT really wanted to do right by their customers they would push the update out this weekend like T-Mo did.  

The bureaucracy and complete disconnect from the customer value proposition that exists within ATT is getting worse and worse.  Now they just don't care about being last and that is a shame.

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

10 years ago

Getting reports of people downloading  Kit Kat as we speak on  T-Mobile.  564.27MB update.

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

10 years ago

I'm downloading the update right now. 619.9mbs. Chicago region.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.