The Samsung Galaxy S24
steckel98's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, January 29th, 2014 8:45 PM

htc one 4.4 kitkat

When is the update coming to the HTC one. I'm running 4.3 but want 4.4 and heard it is spouse to come out today the 29th

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

what happened with this update?

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

10 years ago

The kitkat release is already certified by  the AT&T testing team for the HTC ONE meaning it should start appearing via OTA in a few days if not magically sooner!

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

Great I'll start watching for it to show up on my HTC One

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Ya I contacted HTC on Twitter and they said they had no control over it now because they handed it to at&t. Also I wanna know what from kitkat is getting put into the one

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I got a text message from AT&T stating that the 4.4 download was read and to go into device settings, At&t software update to update. Every time I check it says "Your phone is currently up to date. Check back again in 24 hours." I'm currently on 4.3. Did anyone else get a text message?

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

I havent recived an text message saying that

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

How much longer at&t? If its the bloatware holding it up, I think we can all agree on leaving it off for this update.

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

10 years ago

I can't wait for this update, and for my contract to expire in april so I can be sure to never again go on contract with AT&T.  

The way this company treats its customers make me sick, and starts right at the top with *** McStephenson running to show.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

10 years ago

As I mentioned before I don't expect ATT to be first but last?  The fact Verizon beat them to this does not bode well for future Android updates, any phone OEM for that matter.  They either don't care enough or the bureaucracy is too deep to get things cleared fast enough.  Bloat ware isn't good enough of an excuse.  Verizon has bloat but they have there update as of last week.

Nexus 5 here I come.  No Next contracts, no renewels. They don't care enough so why should I?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I'm probably gonna root and ROM it
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.