Helpful Links

htc inspire software update "server unavailable" fix option

Teacher

htc inspire software update "server unavailable" fix option

Dial *#*#682#*#* in your phone. The update will start automatically.

This worked on 2 of my phones that had the same problem.  The 3rd phone had no problem updating

the other way with all the same settings and at the same location at the same time.   Definitely seems

like a very random problem.

Message 1 of 7
Contributor

Re: htc inspire software update "server unavailable" fix option

I've been getting that msg since the AT&T text went out. I tried the number code and it worked.
Message 2 of 7

This worked on my old HTC Inspire. thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

my htc inspire wont even dial the code pls help me out. i type in the code but before i dial was dissappered

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

i dialed the number but nothing was happing. then i connected to my wifi, and tried again. worked like a charm!

Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I also used the above mentioned code to connect for an update.  I didn't think it worked because the number disappeared before I could hit "call".  Apparently the update began as soon as the last digit of the number was entered without the need to hit "call".  Worked great.

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

i just got this phone from a friend and it had not had update since 2011 i would try to update and it shot up a error code as soon I followed these instructions it started downloading

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support