The Samsung Galaxy S24
darkr00t's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 24th, 2015 6:42 AM

how to submit an unlock request without att unlock portal

theres is a problem at AT&T Device unlock portal, is possible submit an unlock request via email?

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

The portal is the only way to submit a request. I would submit the request and save the request number. If the e-mail is missing the code just keep checking the status and if approved the code will be there.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

you could make the request for unlock my device?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

The unlock request has to come from the person that has the phone. You don't want to give personal information to other people.

If the unlock portal is not working, try private messaging @ATTMobilityCare with your contact and account information and concern. If anyone can help, they can.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I did contact ATTMobilityCare.  I got one request for additional info.....that was sent and three days later I have heard nothing more and still not fixed.

I also tried changing the email.....that did not work for me.  It allowed me to make the request but it came back denied saying my info was not consistent with what they had on file.  From what I can tell, the only info inconsistent is the email address I changed.

I am VERY frustrated.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.