The Samsung Galaxy S24
bredick's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 3:25 AM

help! i777ucll6 battery drain

My wife's gs2 just pulled the ll6 update last night, now "media" is draining the battery so bad the charger can't keep up and the phone is very hot, almost enough to cause burns. Tried factory reset, cleared cache, nothing helping. I have to wait until July to replace because for some reason anytime I upgrade one line on my account it pushes the other 3 out a month. Would have been able to upgrade this month if not for upgrading other lines.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

11 years ago

I just got an early upgrade after almost cancelling my service. I was so over AT&T. J got the LG Escape. I will never look back. That S2 was nothing but problems since the 4.0.4 upgrade.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

I've now also done a firmware upgrade and initialize in kies, left the phone off to charge for 6 hours and even off it never got above 85% when I turned it on it ran with nothing installed yet for less than 2 hours untouched before dying. This phone can't be used since the UCLL6 update. I can't believe nobody else is having problems with this update. This phone was great for almost 2 years, now at&t breaks it, this is great.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

I finally ended up flashing back to previous firmware version to fix the issue. I have since replaced the phone with a Galaxy S4.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.