For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
bnuckols1's profile

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

Tuesday, May 13th, 2014 8:45 PM

galaxy s4 active warranty replacement needs to step their game up

Att cant seem to properly test the refurbished devices they send out as they sent me a 6th replacement. Now sending me a 7th. The phone its self isnt worth the 200 dollars I paid back in September of 2013. My issues dont seem to be getting resolved and to settle my issues they want to offer me a early upgrade with att next as my 2 years for my line that is up in 6 months. Not to mention they crossed upgraded all my lines messing up end dates for each line. Cant wait for my contract to either end so I can leave att for good, I really consider to just pay cancellation fees.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, bnuckols1!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experiences with your refurbished device. We would be happy to investigate further, so please click here to send us a  private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

10 years ago

Mariana why can't the issue simply get resolved I had a customer service supervisors assist me once he explained after so many tries att doesnt mind swapping device to another of equal value att doesnt want to stand good as he didnt note it to account. Samsung is the worst as my original device over heated and wouldn't turn on frying circuits. Since ive had nothing but problems. Original phone was great until it overheated but other than that Samsung is my last and cause me to consider leaving att permanently because ive put out x amount of money for service and im not receiving it.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, again!

In order to resolve this issue, we're going to need your account information. Since this is a public forum, we ask that you send the requested information via Private Message using the link above; this way, your information is protected.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.