For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Alecknight89's profile

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

Thursday, March 6th, 2014 1:56 AM

galaxy note 3 kitkat

So tmobile note 3 kitkat is out today n yet att still havent, what the heck taking the second largest carrier so freaking long. Probably gonna switch once my contract is up. Losing to tmobile is pretty embrassing, stop adding bloatwares n hurry with the note 3 kitkat. Not a happy customer right now. God knows if Verizon note 3 gets kitkat b4 att

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

10 years ago

The race to the bottom continues.  ATT is showing it has the patience to take it all and be dead last.  New HTC One developer or GP Edition for me.  Take the carrier out of the equation at all costs.

Guru

• 

1K Messages

10 years ago

You guys stop...its coming...soon I'm sure. ATT just released KK for the G2 and HTC One, and was the first to do so. KK just started rolling out for the Intl note 3 a month ago. ATT has to get the KK ROM from Sammy first.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have a Galaxy Note 3.  The KitKat update is a major step backwards (read "disaster") for me.  1) With KitKat, the phone can no longer read my [older] bluetooth keyboard, which worked well on 4.3.  2) Apparently with KitKat I cannot save files to my storage card anymore--some of the buzz is that there is a "new protocol for SD cards?" Maybe someone out there can help me with this.   3) It is incorrect that you now "have the option" to choose a default messaging app.  That option has always been there.  Rather, you are forced to choose a default every time you open a messaging app, so if you (like I) used to enjoy using different messaging apps for different purposes, you are now forced to change the default in order to even use a specific app.  4) My old Quickoffice Pro program will no longer save documents to either the cloud or the SD card, so it is now useless.  This may not be Kitkat--it could also be Google deliberately murdering this program (it bought the company, made the program free, and then changed it to work only on Google drive).  But since the OS is Android and Google=Android and it all happened when I installed the KitKat OS, I think the buck still stops at the same place ultimately.  The one gain for me is that it does seem that the GPS problem is fixed.  ATT, please address these problems asap!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.