The Samsung Galaxy S24
heather6894's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2016 1:11 PM

customer service email

We recently cancelled our cell phones becuase of a military move....we wanted to get the phones unlocked but they were not registered as paid off yet, now that the contract is paid off and cancelled I can not get ahold of anyone because it says that my account no longer exists. Im trying to find an email to use.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

It may take a couple of weeks before the servers will update to show that your phones are paid in full and able to be unlocked. The unlock should go through the unlock portal - www.att.com/deviceunlock and apply as a non customer.

If that fails, you can send a private message through this forum to @ATTMobilityCare with your account and contact information and concern and they should be able to help.

There is no direct email to customer service.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

My number is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]. I have been trying to work with ATT for the past 2 days just trying to resolve an issue. On January 16, 2017, I called your company to make a change to my sevice. Needless to say your automated system is disgusting.  I was on the phone for 3 hours yesterday.  I was transferred 7 times, and disconnected twice when finally asked to speak with a manager.  Disconnected and had to go through the same thing. Everytime I called back I had to deal with your automated system, which by the way is not user friendly.  Jermiah was the 7th person that I spoke with and he should be awarded for his customer service, because noone one else in your company is/was willing to work with customers.  They would rather push it off on someone else, who by the way are under trained, or disconnect me so that they do not and will not  address the issue. I believe that you have incompetant people, and I will reiterate your automated system  *&%$. 

Today when trying to correct an issue, again I was transferred, really I don't know how many times and disconnected once again.  I again, I was on the phone for 2 hours. Why was I not called back to try and remedy the treatment I received.  You have my number, but no attempt was made. No one assisted me and again disconnected.  When I called back, again I had to deal with your automated system and still was not transferred to the correct department. When I did finally speak with someone I requested to speak with a manager, not a supervisor!  I was sent to two different Supervisor.  I continued my efforts to only receive the same awful customer service. They sent me to a, so called, managers voice mail and asked to leave a message. They had no idea how to work with the customer to resolve and allow to make a complaint.  I was told that they would send me an address so that I could send it to you via mail. What is that all about? I cannot tell you how many times I had to explain the same problem to every person.  That means that I had to tell them, at least 14 times, and again no one would assist me with me to provide excellent customer.

I work for the #1 retailer in the United States and in management.  One of our core values is the CUSTOMER comes first, and no issue was left unresolved. One way or another the problem is resolved.  This customer service has  brought back our customers over and over again to our facility.

I have been an ATT customer since cell phones were provided.  We guess that would make me a customer of more than ten years for cell phone service and I cannot even remember how long our lanline service have been with you.  Since this incident occurred and I am stuck with a contract with you, or penalized.  This is not acceptable!  Due to the problems and the unresolved complaint, I have decided to go ahead with Verizon.  I have checked into their company and reviewed their ratings.  Yes there are complaints, but I see that they are resolved in a timely manner, which by no means is anywhere that I have found with your customer services.  What has happened to the company that I have worked with so long get to the point that the only thing that ATT cares about is the all mighty dollar that they can put in their pockets at the expense to us, the consumer.  Do they not understand without us there would be no ATT.

I have no reason to recommend this company to any one!

As I stated, since I will be fined for early termination, I will have to stay with you for one more year, and believe you me when it is up I am history. I will never recommend ATT to anyone.

I am so disappointed, I cannot even begin to voice my frustration over this treatment.  I have the impression that you really do not care about your customers and what they could do for you.  When you decide to put the customer first, and resolve this issue of "very bad" customer service, you have caused me as a customer to leave your service.

While I am at it, stop sending information on U-verse. If I want it I'll ask for it.

Fed up, discontinued in one year.

Don't get me wrong, I know there will be no response to my complaint. Your customer service representative or your company do not know how.

What happened to being able to chat with customer service?

Disgruntled, and ...... off customer. I WILL DISCONTINUE TO SUPPORT ATT!

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Does anyone know how to get in touch to file a formal complaint. I am even getting a run around about that request?

Thanks

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I want to answer questions about your coustomer service questionnaire. The technician came today and gave us a satisfaction questionnaire to answer. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Please send me the questionnaire to fill out about Peter DVSD 516399. He did a excellant job for us.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

What do you mean by tags and how do I get to tags?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Thx for venting- I am a frustrated AT&T customer also - I am starting to hate everything about AT&T- customer service- they do not know what the word means!
BJS

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

BJS,

I can not agree with you more. I spent 6 hours (yes really it was 6 hours ) on the phone with them trying to fix an order they (AT&T) punched in incorrectly. I also, following the on-line agents instructions ) went into the AT&T store to turn in my old iPhone for a $200 promotion, only to be told no such promotion is running. When I call AT&T back the customer service agent told me, "the on-line agent lied to get me to buy the phone & there was nothing she could do about it"! When I asked to be transferred to someone who could help, I was disconnected!!!!! I am a 20 year plus AT&T customer and a recent Direct TV customer, but I am treated like garbage! Discussing & unless something is done to correct it, I will be looking for a new service provider in the near future. -AA 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I would like to commend Marc McFall at an AT&T store in San Antonio.  My wife's phone was stolen and we went to the store to find out what to do in terms of getting a new phone (we have insurance).  Marc met us on our FOURTH trip back to the store because no one had been much help at our previous visits.  I quickly explained our problem and within 15 minutes Marc helped us update passwords and file our claim.  We should receive a new phone within two business days.  Thanks Marc! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have been with At&T for 20 years or more and this last statement I received had a late charge and never before I had been charged a late charge so I am after

20 years or better I am going to Verizon , the mail came late and I pay my bills so to get a late charge  is a slap in the face so after I get the last two installments paid on my phone from At&t I am signing up with Verizon , I realize I am only one person out of millions that have this service so it doesn't mean diddly to a company

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.