Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 25, 2013
1:42:57 AM
View profile
compatibility issues between samsung note 2 and iphone 5?

I have a Samsung Note 2 and my friend has an iPhone 5.  We are both AT&T customers.  Both of us send/receive texts/photos to our other contacts, but Only To Each Other, we are not able to send photos... and on occasion, some of our texts don't go through either.  What the heck is going on???  Please help!

I have a Samsung Note 2 and my friend has an iPhone 5.  We are both AT&T customers.  Both of us send/receive texts/photos to our other contacts, but Only To Each Other, we are not able to send photos... and on occasion, some of our texts don't go through either.  What the heck is going on???  Please help!

compatibility issues between samsung note 2 and iphone 5?

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2013 6:03:54 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hmm seeing as you both have two completely different phones.. it couldn't be a wifi issue..

How strong is your AT&T signal? Do you lose data connection while surfing the web on your device? I would suggest you both turn off your devices for about 1minutes and turning them back on and seeif that somewhat helps the issue. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
Hmm seeing as you both have two completely different phones.. it couldn't be a wifi issue..

How strong is your AT&T signal? Do you lose data connection while surfing the web on your device? I would suggest you both turn off your devices for about 1minutes and turning them back on and seeif that somewhat helps the issue. Smiley Happy
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: compatibility issues between samsung note 2 and iphone 5?

2 of 2 (4,073 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments