captivate and native yahoo not working?

Scholar

captivate and native yahoo not working?

This just starting happening tonight. My native yahoo email all of the sudden goes to zero messages and will not connect.

My other native emails accounts seem fine. Just the yahoo is at issue.

I went into account setting and attempted to reconnect the incoming server settings to no avail.

Actually it just keeps saying the username or password is incorrect. (Eventhough it is)

I went so far as to delete the account and try to reestablish the email but fall victim to the result above.

I've rebooted (which usually works) but nothing.

I also should add, whenever I'm on wifi the native email gets all screwy. Emails wont notify can't sent email and in some instances my emails have dissappeared.

Usually a hard reboot fixes it hut not this time.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 18
Master

Re: captivate and native yahoo not working?

No, I have just tried to (unsuccessfully) add the account numerous times. It has gotten to the point that it severely frustrates me and I have just given up on it. Perhaps I will try adding the Yahoo! account again. But I know for sure that I am entering the actual e-mail address and password correctly.

You are using the stock e-mail app, right? Not some other downloaded one from the Market?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 16 of 18
Scholar

yeah, just using the native email. I feel for you. Just doesn't make sense.
Message 17 of 18
Highlighted
Master

I know. It's frustrating. I wish my Yahoo! account wasn't one of the ones that are/were supposedly "not supported". Maybe I'll have to try again...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support