cant update att unlocked lg g5

Highlighted
Contributor

cant update att unlocked lg g5

bought an unlocked gsm ATT Lg g5 from amazon, am using a different carrier

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Professor (ACE - Professor)
Accepted by Lilybell2
‎06-17-2018 3:43 PM

Re: cant update att unlocked lg g5

ATT phones must be using ATT service to update

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: cant update att unlocked lg g5

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!