For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
linedean's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 11th, 2017 7:08 PM

call management app stopped working

all incoming calls are breaking over to voicemail, immediately.  No ring.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Here is the fix! I called AT&T and they said many LG customers are having this happen. Go into your apps and select the Drive Mode app. Clear the data and clear the cache. Then disable the app. When it asks if you want to go back to factory settings say yes. Turn phone off for several seconds. Turn it back on and the problem should be fixed. Hope this works for you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I just experienced the same problem.  I have an LG Phoenix 2 Gophone.  The tech support told me that this was a problem to a recent update to an app called "Drive Mode", or "ATT Drive Mode".

She has me DISABLE the App, and let it go back to original settings. This worked for me. She said it has been a problem with alot of the LG phones. Hope this helps someone.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I should have mentioned originally that call forwarding is turned off.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

How strange is it that this just started on my phone about noon today.  I have an LG Phoenix. Hope someone has an answer. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Me too. I also have an LG Phoenix, and yep, it was noon for me, too!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Can receive no calls just get this message.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

My phoenix 2 call manager quit today to.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Calls go straight to voice mail and I get a pop up message that says "Unfortunately, call management is not working"

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same thing happened for me, LG k10. I had to reset my phone. Then it worked BUT Once I backed up my data to reinstall my apps it started doing the same thing. So I reset my phone AGAIN this time not backing up anything and made a new Google account and its working now. Hope this helps.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I was having the same problem with my LG Phoenix today. I resolved my issue by backing up all my info to my sd card, removing said sd card, doing a factory reset, inserting my sd card back in on start up, downloading all my information back, and voilá! I am now receiving calls! I hope this works for you all!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.