For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
capetoker's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 6th, 2014 3:13 AM

bluetooth will not turn on

Hi there can anybody tell me if I can download bluetooth on my galaxy i717 ? It will not work I took it back to the store I got it at and they don't know what is wrong. It tries to turn on then stops I reset back to factory settings still the same thing . I am being told I have to send it away to get fixed I have never used it on this phone before .Any help would be great .Thanks  

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, captoker!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the bluetooth feature on your phone. It sounds like you've already done some basic troubleshooting. If the device is under a year old, you can take it to one of our device warranty centers, and they can run diagnostics.

To find a device warranty center near you, click on the link below.

Device Support Center Locations

If the device is over a year old, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can try to help. In your message, please provide your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for that but the phone is 14 months old no warranty  .My question is ! is there a app  or drivers for the bluetooth system that I can download myself instead of sending it away? Thanks Glen

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

10 years ago

@capetoker wrote:

It tries to turn on then stops 

That does sound like a hardware issue, so getting it repaired is likely the only fix.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.