Ask a question

Learn how to use your device
View profile
Created: Jul 2, 2015
Maggiec Created: Jul 2, 2015
Anyone else having issues since recent lollipop update? I loved my lg g2 until I installed update. Now the battery only lasts 1/2 of a day, even when I close apps and windows. The phone will not charge if it is turned on, I have to turn it off to fully charge. It takes extremely long to get a full charge. When I try to turn it back on, I have to press and hold the button ...
Wireless Forums  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Jun 30, 2015
Grizznationmane Created: Jun 30, 2015
I rooted my LG G3 several months ago...I DoD everything I could to get it off but when I try to update it it still says it's rooted. What can I do to fully see that the root is removed so I can update my phone?
Wireless Forums  •
•  55 replies
View profile
Logan_Veld Created: Jun 30, 2015
I have an LG G3 and oput of the blue today my ohone just stopped receiving messages, even though i am capable of sending messages out and the reciptints are able to get the message, when they reply i do not receive anything at all, ive checked software updates, tried restarting my phone, taking out my SIM and putting it back in, any suggestions??? would be much appreciate...
Wireless Forums  •
•  11 replies
View profile
coolfake17 Created: Jun 30, 2015
after two calls to get my lte apn settings to work the lte has been working fine, except now I cant send videos, pics , or group text messages. called yet again and this snooty girl in Rochester new york kept telling me some devices that are unlocked just wont work or workcorrectly, which I understand. but before I had them change my apn settings so I could get lte, it all...
Wireless Forums  •
•  11 replies
Solved View solution View solution
View profile
Created: Jun 7, 2015
garrettb214 Created: Jun 7, 2015
Does anyone know when the 2014 Moto X is getting 5.1, it seems to have been a while.
Wireless Forums  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Jun 7, 2015
Majdad Created: Jun 7, 2015
Google released Lollipop 5.1 for the Moto X 2014 in early May. When does AT&T plan to push the update out? The current version of Lollipop is very buggy and I would like the upgrade as soon as possible.
Wireless Forums  •
•  33 replies
View profile
Created: Jul 1, 2015
MrDingoPHP Created: Jul 1, 2015
Some WiFi hotspots require you to go to a page and accept the terms of service before you can use the network. The network at my work is like this. And I can't use 4g because I get no signal at my desk. So I try to connect to the hotspot, but it never takes me to the ToS page. I can't get into the network. This is useless. Does anyone know how I can get to the ToS and acc...
Wireless Forums  •
•  00 replies
View profile
Created: Jul 1, 2015
Wanderlust1 Created: Jul 1, 2015
When I got my new Samsung s6 edge (white)...it began instantly with the error message "unauthorized actions have been detected." I have done everything: factory reset, took it to Samsung , they did a reflash on it. Still came up. So they said they needed to repair and put a new CPU in it. So I left it with them for a week .. while they did that. I get the phone home and th...
Wireless Forums  •
•  00 replies
View profile
snowdoody Created: Jun 30, 2015
I swapped to my old phone at an att store for a weekend, and am trying to swap back to my android. the rep gave me a nano sim to activate instead of making the trip back. i attempted to activate it but i am having issues finding the right link. I am not changing my contract, or gophone plan.
Wireless Forums  •
•  11 replies