The Samsung Galaxy S24
sudhanwad's profile

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

Monday, March 18th, 2013 6:09 PM

at&t S3 should recieve Premium suite Update

As we all know we the At&t users are always the last ones to recieve any updates..which is the most saddest part
Bt if samsung can bring Galaxy S3 Sghi747 with jelly bean 4.1.2 premium suit which includes multi window and other features then the wait will be fruit full..
hoping to expect a positive outcome..
do let me know ur thoughts..take care guys!!

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

11 years ago

AT&T is getting to be a joke. We pay a lot of money to be treated like our thoughts and feelings are not important. I thought they wanted to be the best.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

11 years ago

to be frank i own at&t s3 unlocked...i live in india...but due to dis long delay of 4.1.2 update without any conformation of the premium suite update..i am planning to buy s3 or s4 international version...at&t sucks big time now and is loosing its valuable customers..

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

Jelly Bean 4.1.1 was made available to our Samsung Galaxy SIII customers on December 4, 2012 via Samsung Kies and on January 15, 2013 via FOTA (Firmware over the air). More info is available at: How-To Tutorials from AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S III (i747): Upgrade Device Software: OS 4.1 Support

AT&T is currently working with Samsung to make its Premium Suite with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 available as soon as possible. We appreciate your interest and ask for your continued patience.

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

According to ATT presidents office, no 4.1.2 updates!!! 

Read page 8 

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

11 years ago

No 4.1.2 updates? Is that true? That's very disappointing to hear.

Guru

• 

309 Messages

11 years ago

Next week, I will dump this phone like a bad habit and pick up a GS4 Google Edition. No more carrier meddling. Ever.

I wonder what Samsung thinks (if they care, that is) about carriers unreasonably delaying updates?

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.