Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 18, 2013
11:09:44 AM
View profile
at&t S3 should recieve Premium suite Update
As we all know we the At&t users are always the last ones to recieve any updates..which is the most saddest part
Bt if samsung can bring Galaxy S3 Sghi747 with jelly bean 4.1.2 premium suit which includes multi window and other features then the wait will be fruit full..
hoping to expect a positive outcome..
do let me know ur thoughts..take care guys!!
As we all know we the At&t users are always the last ones to recieve any updates..which is the most saddest part
Bt if samsung can bring Galaxy S3 Sghi747 with jelly bean 4.1.2 premium suit which includes multi window and other features then the wait will be fruit full..
hoping to expect a positive outcome..
do let me know ur thoughts..take care guys!!

at&t S3 should recieve Premium suite Update

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2013 8:25:54 AM
(0)
Scholar
AT&T is getting to be a joke. We pay a lot of money to be treated like our thoughts and feelings are not important. I thought they wanted to be the best.
AT&T is getting to be a joke. We pay a lot of money to be treated like our thoughts and feelings are not important. I thought they wanted to be the best.

Re: at&t S3 should recieve Premium suite Update

2 of 8 (5,268 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2013 2:15:03 AM
(0)
Teacher
to be frank i own at&t s3 unlocked...i live in india...but due to dis long delay of 4.1.2 update without any conformation of the premium suite update..i am planning to buy s3 or s4 international version...at&t sucks big time now and is loosing its valuable customers..
to be frank i own at&t s3 unlocked...i live in india...but due to dis long delay of 4.1.2 update without any conformation of the premium suite update..i am planning to buy s3 or s4 international version...at&t sucks big time now and is loosing its valuable customers..

3 of 8 (5,192 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2013 8:37:03 AM
(0)
Community Support

Jelly Bean 4.1.1 was made available to our Samsung Galaxy SIII customers on December 4, 2012 via Samsung Kies and on January 15, 2013 via FOTA (Firmware over the air). More info is available at: How-To Tutorials from AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S III (i747): Upgrade Device Software: OS 4.1 Support

AT&T is currently working with Samsung to make its Premium Suite with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 available as soon as possible. We appreciate your interest and ask for your continued patience.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Jelly Bean 4.1.1 was made available to our Samsung Galaxy SIII customers on December 4, 2012 via Samsung Kies and on January 15, 2013 via FOTA (Firmware over the air). More info is available at: How-To Tutorials from AT&T: Samsung Galaxy S III (i747): Upgrade Device Software: OS 4.1 Support

AT&T is currently working with Samsung to make its Premium Suite with Jelly Bean 4.1.2 available as soon as possible. We appreciate your interest and ask for your continued patience.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 8 (3,708 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2013 9:25:36 AM
(0)
Mentor

According to ATT presidents office, no 4.1.2 updates!!! 

Read page 8 

According to ATT presidents office, no 4.1.2 updates!!! 

Read page 8 

5 of 8 (3,699 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2013 12:51:41 PM
(0)
Scholar
No 4.1.2 updates? Is that true? That's very disappointing to hear.
No 4.1.2 updates? Is that true? That's very disappointing to hear.

6 of 8 (3,680 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2013 1:34:58 PM
(0)
Guru
Next week, I will dump this phone like a bad habit and pick up a GS4 Google Edition. No more carrier meddling. Ever.

I wonder what Samsung thinks (if they care, that is) about carriers unreasonably delaying updates?
Next week, I will dump this phone like a bad habit and pick up a GS4 Google Edition. No more carrier meddling. Ever.

I wonder what Samsung thinks (if they care, that is) about carriers unreasonably delaying updates?

7 of 8 (3,670 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

8 of 8 (3,388 Views)