The Samsung Galaxy S24
ca0478's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 1:50 PM

accu weather widget issue

Help..I have the accu weather widget displayed on my home screen..however it seems to be stuck on the date of april 11 and 57 degrees when tapped. .ive tapped the little update circular thing and it spins but doesnt change from that date..today is april 23..I asked st the store..they said may be on accu weather s end..when I tap the widget and get the weather page I have to tap more to get current dates weather etc..

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

Try to delete the widget, than re-add it.  And restart the phone.  Sometimes, the widgets just get "stuck" not refreshing.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Just tried deleting widget and re adding..same thing. So shut off the phone took out the battery for 30 sec..restarted phone deleted widget 2nd time..readded..same issue. Still displays 57 degrees and april 11 ..the current time and large date is current. Its the date and temp in the green grassy portion that's always incorrect

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Well I dont know how but the widget finally updated itself after 12 days..maybe it truly was an accu westher gliitch..but thanks for the quick reply..
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.