Yellow Pages advertisement at the top of my Contacts

Tutor

Yellow Pages advertisement at the top of my Contacts

What's up with AT&T putting this Yellow Pages ad at the top fo my contacts list?  And forcing the AT&T sound when the phone boots up?

I'm paying a ton of money for this smartphone, so does it really need to be ad-supported???  You're giving me reasons to root or switch carriers.

Message 1 of 18
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Yellow Pages advertisement at the top of my Contacts

kgbkny wrote:

wrley wrote:
That information is incorrect, even if it is disabled it still shows up in your contacts.

The information is absolutely correct. I would be more than happy to send you a screenshot if you don't believe me (my phone is completely stock and unrooted). Are you sure you're doing it correctly?

Might depend on the particular phone.  I don't think either of you mentioned which phone you are talking about.

Message 16 of 18
Contributor

smooth4lyfe wrote:

Can someone post a picture of the yellow pages app on top of the contacts list? I have a Galaxy S3 and I do not have any YP thing on my contacts

Well, it seems the app is only preinstalled, if you are an AT&T customer, are you?

Message 17 of 18
Professor

allthesmallthings wrote:

smooth4lyfe wrote:

Can someone post a picture of the yellow pages app on top of the contacts list? I have a Galaxy S3 and I do not have any YP thing on my contacts

Well, it seems the app is only preinstalled, if you are an AT&T customer, are you?

You realize the post you quoted/responded to, is from a year ago?

Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support