Xperia TL Update?

Contributor

Xperia TL Update?

Where's my JellyBean update your people promised me when they sold this phone? I know Sony and Android have signed off on it, and we're waiting for you(ATT) to release it? Well? Here's the deal....1 week....that's how long you have to release it before I dump all 5 of the phones I have with you. Enough is enough! All your doing is filling it full of useless ATT aps that I won't be able to delete. Sad company.

Message 1 of 23 (9,580 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xperia TL Update?

I was trying to do the update last night and while installing it my phone freezed...it was showing the "sony" logo like a screen saver....I can't even turn it on/off... now it's just dead.  I even tried to charge it, it just doesn't do anything. Does anyone have the same problem like mine? Anyone knows how to fix it or should I just go to the AT&T Device Support Center... Smiley Frustrated

Message 16 of 23 (8,587 Views)
Contributor

Message 17 of 23 (8,503 Views)

I've done the update and performed a repair using Bridge for Mac.

This firmware is fast and smoother. Faster and smoother than the lastest generic JB Xperia T firmware with no Walkman pause bugs that have plagued it. Nice!

The only problems I seem to have are:

1. No Mobile Bravia Engine in the Album app. Fixed by installing a later version of Album.

2. Small Apps revert to default settings afer every restart.

Message 18 of 23 (8,405 Views)
Scholar

SONY always delay in their smartphone software update >> and with AT&T it's getting more delay LOL
Message 19 of 23 (7,753 Views)
Contributor

I still haven't got the update too...why is it taking too long??

Message 20 of 23 (7,702 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

reemb wrote:

I still haven't got the update too...why is it taking too long??

Have you plugged it into your computer and checked for the update using Sony's PC Companion on the PC or Bridge on  the Mac?

Message 21 of 23 (7,424 Views)
Contributor

i am also waiting for update........4.3, all cel phones of sony xperia T is updated, but we are stuck due to AT&T, atleast they should  notify us, are they working on it....or no more update? it is not a customer care. i can't change the rom of my xperia T, because AT&T block it boatloader......m jst stuk. Smiley SadSmiley Sad

Message 22 of 23 (5,112 Views)
Contributor

propably they have same problems. I also wait for update

Message 23 of 23 (5,098 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.