For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
bugor's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 2:30 PM

Xperia T NCK locked

Hello,
I have bought to myself with Ebay a Xperia T with Branding from AT&T. When I have called the service menu to me, I had to ascertain network is locked. Which possibilities do I have in the device with a code to unlock? Can somebody help me, please ???

Enter the code(*#*#7378423#*#*) -> Service Info -> SIM lock
[x]  Network  0
[]    Network subset  0
[]    Service provider  0
[]    Corporate  0
[]    SIM  0

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

Below you will find instructions for Carrier, SIM, Device Unlock. I hope you find this helpful.

Unlock your SIM card

SIM cards are locked after three incorrect PIN entries in a row. To unlock your device's SIM card, you'll need its PUK code. You can get the PUK code online by following these steps:
  1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. At the top of the page, hover over Wireless Services, and then select My Phone / Device.
  3. If necessary, click Select and choose the mobile number that needs the PUK code.
  4. Under Manage my phone/device, select the Unlock SIM card using PIN Unlock link.
  5. On the Unlock SIM Card Using PIN Unlock Key screen, view your PUK code and follow the instructions for unlocking your SIM Card.

You can also log in and chat with us online or call us at 800.331.0500 or 611 from your AT&T wireless phone for help unlocking your SIM card.

PUK blocked call operator or PUK2 error messages

If your device displays PUK blocked call operator or PUK2, your SIM is permanently locked because the wrong PUK code was entered 10 times in a row. You'll need to get a new SIM from an AT&T Retail Store or by calling us at800.331.0500 or 611 from your AT&T wireless phone.

SIM Lock PIN code

When enabling SIM Lock on your device, your device will prompt you to enter the PIN:

• The default PIN for an AT&T SIM card is 1111. For additional security, you can change this PIN code.
  • When you enable SIM Lock, the security option follows the SIM card if the card is moved from one device to another.

For instructions to enable SIM Lock, consult your device's User Manual. To download a copy, visit the Device How-To center and select User Guide.

PUK code

If the SIM Unlock PIN code is entered incorrectly three times, the SIM card will lock, and you will need to get a PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code from to unlock your SIM card.

You can get the PUK code online by following these steps:

1. Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today.
  2. At the top of the page, hover over Wireless Services, and then select My Phone / Device.
  3. If necessary, click Select and choose the mobile number that needs the PUK code.
  4. Under Manage my phone/device, select the Unlock SIM card using PIN Unlock link.
  5. On the Unlock SIM Card Using PIN Unlock Key screen, view your PUK code and follow the instructions for unlocking your SIM Card.
Important Note

If your device displays PUK blocked call operator or PUK2, your SIM is permanently locked because the wrong PUK code was entered 10 times in a row. You'll need to get a new SIM from an AT&T Retail Store or by calling us at 800.331.0500 or 611 from your AT&T wireless phone

Carrier Unlock

You can submit a request online to unlock your device to work on another carrier's network. Simply visit us atatt.com/deviceunlock to review the requirements and then submit an AT&T Mobile Device Unlock request. Requests may be completed within 48 hours, but may take as long as five business days.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I'm Sorry, still a pair of infos: I have not AT&T SIM card and i'm from Germany.

I would like to use a SIM card of another provider, but I cannot use this because the handset has a lock of NCK!!!

Please help. is there anything i can do to change this or is just the way it is!!!

Thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

11 years ago

@bugor wrote:

Hello,
I have bought to myself with Ebay a Xperia T with Branding from AT&T. When I have called the service menu to me, I had to ascertain network is locked. Which possibilities do I have in the device with a code to unlock? Can somebody help me, please ???

Enter the code(*#*#7378423#*#*) -> Service Info -> SIM lock
[x]  Network  0
[]    Network subset  0
[]    Service provider  0
[]    Corporate  0
[]    SIM  0

I'm sorry to say, it would appear as the the phone can't be unlocked. The number after [x] Network shows the number of unlock attempts left and in your phone it shows 0, which is bad. Maybe some service station can do it, but unlock by code won't work anymore.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.