Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Will Samsung Galaxy S8 (G950U) receive Android 9 Pie?

Highlighted
Contributor

Will Samsung Galaxy S8 (G950U) receive Android 9 Pie?

Im waiting 4 this update.

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Will Samsung Galaxy S8 (G950U) receive Android 9 Pie?

I heard that Samsung is planning a March update for the S8/S8+. What it translates into in terms of the AT&T model I have no idea. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

@dmapr wrote:

I heard that Samsung is planning a March update for the S8/S8+. What it translates into in terms of the AT&T model I have no idea. 

If its like past years you will see it sometime in April for the US models since they use Different silicon than the EU and overseas versions.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Im searching for an Official ROM Android 9 Pie to flash with Odin, but I only find for  S8 SM-955F

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

@irineugd wrote:

Im searching for an Official ROM Android 9 Pie to flash with Odin, but I only find for  S8 SM-955F

There is no official pie rom yet as Samsung and the us carriers have not released it for the 955u or 955u1

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support