For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
TuWealthy's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 11:39 PM

Will AT&T warranty still charge if....

I am receiving another refurbished GS3, the previous one had an faulty LED and it has dents on the silver bezel part from where I dropped it. I bought another bezel in hopes to replace the new before I send them the faulty phone, but found out that it would be too much work. Would AT&T charge me for sending in the faulty phone with the replacement bezel?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

TuWealthy,

I hope your exchange goes smoothly. Here is something I found on exchanging devices. Please follow the link below.

Device Exchange

Thank you,

James

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

11 years ago

Actually, thank you. That was just the information I needed to know regarding my note 2! Since att will not update it to its designed specifications, I'm returning it!

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

@TuWealthy wrote:

I am receiving another refurbished GS3, the previous one had an faulty LED and it has dents on the silver bezel part from where I dropped it. I bought another bezel in hopes to replace the new before I send them the faulty phone, but found out that it would be too much work. Would AT&T charge me for sending in the faulty phone with the replacement bezel?

If the damage is of the "normal wear and tear" type, and doesn't look particularly abused, they will not care, from what I've read other customers comment on.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.