Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 30, 2014
5:30:18 AM
View profile
Will AT&T fix/replace my device?

I've had the Galaxy S3 for under a year and I have to say that it's a very good phone, but 2-3 weeks ago I started having this charger problem where my phone wouldn't charge so I'd have to put it a certain way for it to charge, then just the other day me and my friends were rough housing and my phone fell out my hand onto the street and it cracked the glass UNDER the plastic screen, will AT&T fix/replace my phone? Please someone respond. Thanks.

I've had the Galaxy S3 for under a year and I have to say that it's a very good phone, but 2-3 weeks ago I started having this charger problem where my phone wouldn't charge so I'd have to put it a certain way for it to charge, then just the other day me and my friends were rough housing and my phone fell out my hand onto the street and it cracked the glass UNDER the plastic screen, will AT&T fix/replace my phone? Please someone respond. Thanks.

Will AT&T fix/replace my device?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2014 5:50:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Before you dropped it - yes.

After you dropped it - no.

Before you dropped it - yes.

After you dropped it - no.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Will AT&T fix/replace my device?

2 of 2 (1,500 Views)