The Samsung Galaxy S24
jshamlet's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 9th, 2016 8:17 PM

Will AT&T ever carry HTC again?

I have an HTC One M8, which I have loved and just recently paid off on my Next plan. I was dismayed to see that the HTC 10 wasn't going to be carried by AT&T at all, since I really have grown to prefer Sense over TouchWiz. As such, I've stayed month to month, since none of the other options really interest me.

In fact, right now, all I see in the store from HTC is the A9 (which isn't really much of an upgrade over the M8), the Windows M8, a refurbished Android M8, and something called a First, which looks like a downgrade.

Are there any plans to continue carrying HTC products, like the M11, next spring?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

You can buy the unlocked HTC 10 direct from HTC. 

http://www.htc.com/us/go/buy-htc-10/

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Well yes, I know you can buy it directly unlocked from HTC. However, the advantage of Next is that I don't have a separate bill (and credit account), or pay interest on a credit card.

There is also the matter of people complaining that the 10 doesn't work perfectly with AT&T, particularly with text messaging, which I use more than voice.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@jshamlet

I had a htc 10 using it on ATT before it was released and had no problems with text messages.  I used it for 2 months before returning it to HTC.  I dont see ATT bringing back HTC devices...  Heck if you want a great phone the google pixel phones(built by HTC) are going to rock it.  Google has an interest free payment plan also.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.