For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
psytoxin's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 7:04 PM

Closed

Will AT&T Carry the Razer Phone?

Will AT&T Carry the Razer Phone?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

They probably will not.   To a follow up to the cloud based, unlocked Nextbit Robin.  The previous phone was sold direct, looks as if this will be also.  

https://www.razerzone.com/mobile/razer-phone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

So the razer phone is going to operate on the gsm network making it comparable with att and T-Mobile. It will likely be able to work with att service as you activate a SIM card with it, but I’m unsure if it will be sold at att stores or if it will be part of the att next program. All we can do is wait and hope. Release date November 17 so it’s not too long.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Beninsa101 @psytoxin @lizdance40

They said at the keynote is being sold online at razors site and at microsoft stores only in the keynote.  Its not coming to carriers.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76

Its an an even bigger gimmick than the Robin.  Fans of their input devices might just bite 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

The jury is still there for the moment, but the Razer phone has the makings of a phone that could tempt those who are passionate about gambling on the move.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

According the Razer's website

"

What mobile networks will the Razer Phone work with?

The Razer phone will work with GSM networks, like AT&T, T-Mobile, and their subsidiaries. It will NOT work on CDMA networks like Verizon and Sprint.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

Sure Razer sells it online and in Microsoft stores.  They asked if it was coming to the carriers.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

My oldest wanted the Razer, so I purchased it as his Xmas gift.   

Even with reduced refresh rate and lower res, the screen is gorgeous.  Speakers are crazy loud, with base.  It was the hit among the cousins over the holidays.  

It’s a big phone, a brick, but an impressive brick.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

JessyNaija is a lifestyle, entertainment and news update blog located in Africa. Our articles are written by seasoned authors through collective brands.  

[Third party link removed per Guidelines]

• 

142 Messages

5 years ago

I
would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments
and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly
discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.