Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Wi fi calling - address update

Highlighted
Scholar

Wi fi calling - address update

I get an error message when trying to look at my address in my wi fi calling icon which appears at the top of my android phone by samsung. I just want to be sure my correct address is available for location purposes in case of a 911 emergency. How can i get past the "oops that wasnt supposed to happen" message? Thank you for any help.

Message 1 of 7
Professor
Solution
Accepted by (Professor)
Accepted by tim horton
‎09-17-2018 9:03 AM

Re: Wi fi calling - address update

settings

connections

wi-fi calling

Emergency address - check or update address here

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 7
Scholar

@tim horton

That worked. Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
Scholar

Thanks!😎

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

• I received a new iphone due to a belly flop in the pool.  I cannot set up wi-fi calling.  When I toggle wifi calling on I click ENABLE.  Then I'm asked to Verify the emergency address.  When I do, an error says Oops! We've hit a bump, but we should have it straightened out soon.  Please try again in a few minutes.  (ERR0093-WS).  If I told you the amount of hours I have spent on the phone with AT&T, you would be amazed.  We've done a lot of off's and on's and re-boots.  When I go to Settings ~ General ~ About ~ Network = NOT AVAILABLE.  We have other devices working correctly.  We have horrible cell service in our area, so we rely on Wifi Calling.  All software is updated.  
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I received a new iphone due to a belly flop in the pool.  I cannot set up wi-fi calling.  When I toggle wifi calling on I click ENABLE.  Then I'm asked to Verify the emergency address.  When I do, an error says Oops! We've hit a bump, but we should have it straightened out soon.  Please try again in a few minutes.  (ERR0093-WS).  If I told you the amount of hours I have spent on the phone with AT&T, you would be amazed.  We've done a lot of off's and on's and re-boots.  When I go to Settings ~ General ~ About ~ Network = NOT AVAILABLE.  We have other devices working correctly.  We have horrible cell service in our area, so we rely on Wifi Calling.  All software is updated.  If you have a genius idea ~ please let me know.

Message 6 of 7
Scholar

This topic was discussed a year ago. And now you respond???

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support