Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network

Contributor

Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I just wanted to know which of these models of Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Non-Locked) are completely compatible with AT&T network?

HSPA+ C6802 

LTE C6806 

LTE C6833

Thanks for your assisstance Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3 (7,544 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network

Vinito wrote:

Hello,

I just wanted to know which of these models of Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Non-Locked) are completely compatible with AT&T network?

HSPA+ C6802 

LTE C6806 

LTE C6833

Thanks for your assisstance Smiley Happy

C6802 is fully compatible with HSPA+ but with no LTE support

C6806 is fully compatible with full HSPA+ and LTE support

C6833 is not fully compatible (some LTE bands are missing), HSPA+ will work fully

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (7,507 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network

And then there's the Google Play Edition model which I would get if I were looking for the Z Ultra: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=sony_z_ultra. Fully compatible, of course.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (7,483 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.