Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 10, 2013
5:57:21 AM
View profile
Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network
Edited by Vinito on Dec 10, 2013 at 6:45:29 AM

Hello,

I just wanted to know which of these models of Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Non-Locked) are completely compatible with AT&T network?

HSPA+ C6802 

LTE C6806 

LTE C6833

Thanks for your assisstance Smiley Happy

Hello,

I just wanted to know which of these models of Sony Xperia Z Ultra (Non-Locked) are completely compatible with AT&T network?

HSPA+ C6802 

LTE C6806 

LTE C6833

Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2013 8:26:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Vinito wrote:

Hello,

HSPA+ C6802 

LTE C6806 

LTE C6833

C6802 is fully compatible with HSPA+ but with no LTE support

C6806 is fully compatible with full HSPA+ and LTE support

C6833 is not fully compatible (some LTE bands are missing), HSPA+ will work fully

Vinito wrote:

Hello,

HSPA+ C6802 

LTE C6806 

LTE C6833

C6802 is fully compatible with HSPA+ but with no LTE support

C6806 is fully compatible with full HSPA+ and LTE support

C6833 is not fully compatible (some LTE bands are missing), HSPA+ will work fully

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network

2 of 3 (7,404 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2013 1:09:44 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
And then there's the Google Play Edition model which I would get if I were looking for the Z Ultra: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=sony_z_ultra. Fully compatible, of course.
And then there's the Google Play Edition model which I would get if I were looking for the Z Ultra: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=sony_z_ultra. Fully compatible, of course.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Which one of Sony Xperia Z Ultra Models are Compatible with AT&T Network

3 of 3 (7,380 Views)