For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
s33butler's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, April 28th, 2014 10:49 PM

When trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health v2.5.4.116 I receive an error Galaxy S4 Active

On Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537), when trying to log into xID(Netpulse) from S Health SH-V25 ver 2.5.4.116 I receive an error.

S Health --> Settings --> Accounts --> xID(Netpulse) account --> Sign in --> "Error occurred"

I have created a xID account at http://one.netpulse.com which I can access via their web page but not S Health.

This error occurred on both the Android 4.3 and 4.4.2 version of S Health 2.5 of the Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537).

I am unable to locate S Health in Google Play or Samsung Apps store so I am not sure if this issue has already been addressed in the newer version.  S4 & S5 appear to have newer versions v3.1.0.0036.

I am also unable to update from the app… S Health --> Menu --> Settings --> Check for Updates --> “This is the latest version” but that does not seem to be the case.

Thank you for your time and assistance,
Scott

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Any chance someone could try and duplicate my issue?  Any other S4 Active S Health users have v2.5.x, updated to v3.x or been able to log into xID(Netpulse)?

Thank you,

Scott

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.