The Samsung Galaxy S24
pythonflying's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 12:16 AM

When is Jelly Bean update for Optimus G?

Any idea when to expect it for west coast?

Guru

• 

578 Messages

11 years ago

There is no official Date yet, but it should be coming soon.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Online chatted with customer support on LG's site. As you know, the 4.2.1 update was released in Korea.  He explained we're waiting on AT&T which will test the software and 'enhance' it with thier bloatware before releasing.  Will probably be 2 more months.

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

11 years ago

The fact that this phone is essentially the Nexus 4 and yet still does not have JB is a bit of a joke.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

Yea, we should of had Jelly Bean already. I hope they don't add too much bloatware!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Jelly bean is amazing on this phone. If you dont want to wait read up on xda

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

You guys should of got the nexus 4 it's the best and I don't have to worry about the updates anymore

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Signed up just to echo the frustrations with all current optimus G device owners. What is so difficult about giving us, your loyal customers, a smidgeon of news? Must I keep checking to see if there will be an update? One of the reasons I got this phone hoping the "flagship" status would keep it updated at least every once and awhile. The utter lack of communication from the company on this subject with not just this phone, but many others is just not right. Please AT&T, show us a little respect. Let us know at least IF we will get an update to jellybean. Seriously.

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

Is it coming out in February?

can We get a release date?

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

Just got 4.2.2 on my nexus Lol. Don't have to deal with att

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

I wish I had Nexus 4. The only this which stopped me from owning it is the lack of LTE. Now, after getting used to LTE I cannot imagine using a phone without it. 

LG & AT&T: You are killing this awesome phone by not providing required support. The Korean version has received Jelly Bean long time back and we are still waiting with no date to look up to. The way you're creating a history your future will be dark for sure. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.