The Samsung Galaxy S24
pythonflying's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 12:16 AM

When is Jelly Bean update for Optimus G?

Any idea when to expect it for west coast?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I've been trying to update mine but I just keep getting 'Connection Failed Caused by Authentication Error'

I had mine unlocked though to use outside the US. And we don't have AT&T here. Could this be the issue? Will I still get the update? How else can I update?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Mine repeatedly says that my old software is up to date.  Very frustrating.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Mine says I'm up to date. Still can't get it.  ??????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I don't think anyone realize what we didn't get from the upgrade, everyone else with a Optimus G has safety care and quick translator but the ATT version. I think even sprint has it. I don't understand why we wouldn't get it. I really see no different with JB from ICS, they only different that I can tell is that now I got Google now and my flashpalyer doesn't work no more.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Still continues to say device is up to date as I repeatedly try to check for the update.  Again, very frustrating.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

Same here. Still "Connection Failed Caused by Authentication Error" and unlocking a phone without any contract is totally legal and the supported process. How can I get the JellyBean update?

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

I tried updating it with AT&T sim card. It worked. So you need to have AT&T sim card in your phone (and also AT&T network maybe) to get the update even if it's downloaded via WIFI. That's frustrating. I just got E97010o which is very old update right now and didn't have time to update further. I had to return AT&T sim card to my friend. Without AT&T sim card again I see the authentication error...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I have an AT&T Optimus G locked to AT&T with a good SIM card and it wtill will not update.  Still says up to date.  Garbage.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Im from Ecuador I hace The same problem. Help us

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I was able to update but now when I use it as a hotspot to connect my laptop I get a blue screen of death. Running Windows 7. Before it reboots I see something about Netbios.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.