The Samsung Galaxy S24
pythonflying's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 12:16 AM

When is Jelly Bean update for Optimus G?

Any idea when to expect it for west coast?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

So, is JB coming soon to the LGOG? I wonder if there is a feature problem, hence the wait.

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

Nexus 4 has the best battery life in any of the smart phones I've had. Any smart phone will have a bad battery if you watch movies and play games on it all day

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

To each his own, the N4 was terrible for my average usage, which if you look me up on that site that shall not he named you will see how many devices I have tried, the LGOG handily beats any ROM I had tried on the N4 in battery life. Even clean wipes had issues. Now maybe I had one with bad cells in the battery, but if you look at the reports on that aforementioned site you will see I wasn't alone.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

alright settle down. this isn't a forum to discuss the merits of other phones this is a forum to get a message to AT&T about how they are disappointing a lot of passionate fans who were promised a speedy update for the LGOG. I for one am tired of this game. They need to communicate when they are having issues so we can have peace of mind. I just want to know why it hasn't been released and given a realistic timeframe to expect it. Your problems don't go away by turning your back on them AT&T...Communicate with your paying customers!!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

11 years ago

And it's offical

http://www.android.gs/update-lg-optimus-pro-to-android-4-1-2-jelly-bean/

Can we get even an acknowledgement from AT&T that they are reading these forums?

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

Good luck with that, customer communication is pretty low on the priority lists when it comes to Android updates.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Well at&t is now officially the last carrier on the planet to release jellybean for this phone, although from their history fully expected this is just plain sad.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Comments from just a few days ago have 700+ views! "The People" want JB!

This is my first experience with ATT, and if the phone wasn't so amazing I would be really upset. I will certainly never sign a 2 year ATT contract again! It doesn't seem they care at all about their customer, and it's not like the service is cheap. 

They have our money so why should they care? They're too busy pulling in cash hand over fist.

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

11 years ago

Here it is 5 days before april now and no JB.I thing there doing this to just *** ,really

why wouldn't they just say yay or nay .It's that simple

[word filter avoidance]

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

Now even the Galaxy Express, a budget phone, gets it before we do. This gets tiring.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.