The Samsung Galaxy S24
pythonflying's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, December 12th, 2012 12:16 AM

When is Jelly Bean update for Optimus G?

Any idea when to expect it for west coast?

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

The way you're creating a history your future will be dark for sure

If you keep supporting att lte devices and services their future is going to be great. You said it yourself your not willing to get the nexus for lack of lte but still complain for not having jellybean on a device that's not guarantee to get any updates.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I heard the Nexus 4 isn't 4G. If that's the case isn't that a step backward?

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

Yes and no. Hspa+(fake 4g) is fast enough for pretty much do anything you need it for on a mobile device. Lte ( true 4g) is still brand new and is a battery hog that's why Google didn't include lte just yet. And another thing Google wants users to have the best experience with their androids and doesn't want carriers to mess with their update schedule

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

ATT get your act together! People (paying customers) have been waiting unnecessarily for months now. It sucks to have one of the best phones out there but running an OS that's several iterations behind current. Do you need help? Should I get out and push?!?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

It is frustrating that there is still no Jellie Bean for the Optimus G. 

For all of you Nexus 4 owners, remember 2 more things besides the lack of LTE...

NO SD CARD.  My Optimus G has 48 GB.  How much does the Nexus have 8 GB, or 16 GB if you are lucky?

Also, oh yeah YOU CANT BUY ONE!  THEY ONLY MADE 400,000 OF THEM AND THEY WERE NEVER IN STOCK... 

Anyway, I have 4.2.2 on my Nexus 7 it is fantastic.  And it is stupid that the Optimus G software iscompletely outdated. 

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

You couldn't buy one but now you can. And who needs that much storage and for what to carry songs and movies you will never listen to

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

The successor to the Optimus G will be available before this update will. No one wants AT&T bloatware, release the update already!!

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Sprint users are getting the update.......

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Sprint also has released the Jelly Bean update for their Optimus G. Man Sad

AT&T, you are killing this great device by not supporting it. Man Mad

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Dear AT&T, I have been a customer for over 4 years now. The service has been good and I'd be happy to recommend you to friends and family (many of whom are on Verizon), except that each device I've owned (the LGOG is #3) has been screwed by a lack of Android updates.

No one signs up because of the bloatware you load onto your phones, but they do leave for other carriers that offer better phones and timely updates. Please keep this in mind.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.