Posted Nov 29, 2012
12:02:09 PM
View profile
When is Isis coming to the Galaxy Note 2?

T-Mobile users already have it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I hate an Isis SIM. I live in Austin, TX. 

I should be good to go...once you actually enable Isis on the Note 2 that is. Any idea when that might be? 

T-Mobile users already have it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I hate an Isis SIM. I live in Austin, TX. 

I should be good to go...once you actually enable Isis on the Note 2 that is. Any idea when that might be? 

When is Isis coming to the Galaxy Note 2?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 1, 2012 7:41:16 AM
(0)
Tutor

How can I escalate this issue? My brand new, very expensive phone meets all of the Isis requrements, and yet, still won't let me use Isis. Why? 

How can I escalate this issue? My brand new, very expensive phone meets all of the Isis requrements, and yet, still won't let me use Isis. Why? 

Re: When is Isis coming to the Galaxy Note 2?

2 of 5 (1,494 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 25, 2012 2:15:35 PM
(0)
Contributor
I want it too. When is isis going to support the note 2?
I want it too. When is isis going to support the note 2?

3 of 5 (1,199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2013 5:41:24 AM
(0)
Tutor

It's been months now. Is there any glimmer of a hope that Isis comes to the Galaxy Note 2 soon? If I were on T-Mobile, I'd already have it. This is getting ridiculous. 

It's been months now. Is there any glimmer of a hope that Isis comes to the Galaxy Note 2 soon? If I were on T-Mobile, I'd already have it. This is getting ridiculous. 

4 of 5 (934 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 21, 2013 11:32:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

craenor wrote:

All three of the ISIS carriers are only running trials in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX so it wouldn't matter which of those three carriers you were on.  You would have to live in one of those cities to use ISIS right now.

craenor wrote:

All three of the ISIS carriers are only running trials in Salt Lake City, UT and Austin, TX so it wouldn't matter which of those three carriers you were on.  You would have to live in one of those cities to use ISIS right now.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (920 Views)