Ask a question

Posted Feb 15, 2013
11:59:10 AM
View profile
What was the update for the Note 2 when I already had 4.1.2?

I updated my brand new Galaxy Note 2 to 4.1.2 about two weeks ago but today my phone updated again but I don't see any changes. Does anyone know what this update could have been? Maybe bug fixes?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2013 1:14:09 PM
(0)
Administrator
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:59:26 AM

braves6776 wrote:

I updated my brand new Galaxy Note 2 to 4.1.2 about two weeks ago but today my phone updated again but I don't see any changes. Does anyone know what this update could have been? Maybe bug fixes?

Thank you for your post @braves6776, and welcome to the Community! For more information on the most recent update, visit Samsung Software . 

~Julie Rae 

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

What was the update for the Note 2 when I already had 4.1.2?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2013 1:14:09 PM
(0)
Administrator
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 12, 2013 at 9:59:26 AM

braves6776 wrote:

Thank you for your post @braves6776, and welcome to the Community! For more information on the most recent update, visit Samsung Software . 

~Julie Rae 

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What was the update for the Note 2 when I already had 4.1.2?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (2,624 Views)
Solution